logo or seal for Union City

Open Public Records

The City Clerk’s Office handles Public Records Requests in compliance with California’s Public Records Act.

Please use this portal to submit your records request. Previous requests and responsive documents are viewable here online. You may even find what you're looking for without having to submit a new request!


Search 2 requests and counting.

Make Request

Make a new public records request.